10 best tweets of the week, including water cups, vibes, and a duck - Tech News Digest

Friday 26 November 2021

10 best tweets of the week, including water cups, vibes, and a duck

Hello, hello, happy long weekend.

If you celebrate, how was your Thanksgiving? Did you eat a lot of stuffing? I love stuffing. To me, that's the main event of Thanksgiving. Sure, turkey is fine. Yes, mashed potatoes are freaking delicious. Pumpkin kicks ass. But I eat stuffing once per year and I look forward to it so much. Stuffing deserves a third of your plate on Thanksgiving and I stand by that.

Anyway, it's the end of the week, which means it's time for us here at Mashable to collect the best tweets of the week. You deserve a laugh heading into this weekend, so please, sit back and enjoy. Here they are, the 10 best tweets of the week.

1. Wait hold on...why is it pink?

2. I know this feeling all too well

3. Obligatory dril tweet

4. This is so funny and that's all I have to say about that

5. Where did you even find a commemorative 1997 Florida Marlins World Champions cup??

6. Wow, hello there, our vibes seem to really...vibe

7. Ahhh, I see what you did there

8. Yes, good duck

9. This is truly heartbreaking stuff

10. And finally, this is a fact. It's not a good fact. It's a disturbing fact, even. But it remains a fact.




via Tech News Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment